Problem messages when spam checks enabled

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:59:42 GMT 2012

Thanks Stephen, I'll give it a try first thing tomorrow morning.

I'm very surprised I haven't encountered this problem before, I've
done a number of Centos 6.3 installs using the latest version of MS
with MW without encountering this issue, very strange.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Regards.

Neil Wilson.