Problem messages when spam checks enabled

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:28:42 GMT 2012

Thanks,

I used the original Centos/Redhat RPM from the mailscanner.info
site... filename of (MailScanner-4.84.3-1.rpm.tar.gz)

I have since re-run the install for the later
release(MailScanner-4.84.5-2.rpm.tar.gz) but this hasn't made any
difference.

Below is the pastbin link to one of the files that crashed MS when
running the debug on the already quarantined emails...

http://pastebin.com/DfVEv47r

Thanks!

Neil Wilson.