Bayes problem

Nenad Vijatov nenad.vijatov at gmail.com
Thu May 31 10:49:42 IST 2012

Hi guys,

I have a problem with spamassassin bayes autolearn, exactly the problem is
I have different bayed db:

sa-learn --dump magic:
0.000          0          3          0  non-token data: bayes db version
0.000          0         27          0  non-token data: nspam
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: nham
0.000          0      28179          0  non-token data: ntokens

sa-learn --dump magic -p /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf:
0.000          0          3          0  non-token data: bayes db version
0.000          0         89          0  non-token data: nspam
0.000          0        135          0  non-token data: nham
0.000          0      21025          0  non-token data: ntokens

Is this a problem with wrong configuration, does my spamassassin use
spam.assassin.prefs.conf or not? And how I can be sure that my spamassassin
uses spam.assassin.prefs.conf or not, and which one of those two dumps are
the right one that spamassassin use?

Thank you & Cheers!