Filetype rules from local

Nenad Vijatov nenad.vijatov at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:44:46 IST 2012

I created 3 files:

filetype.rules.conf:
From:   127.0.0.1       /etc/MailScanner/rules/filetype.local.rules
FromOrTo:       default /etc/MailScanner/filetype.rules

filetype.local.rules:
allow   .*      -       -

filetype.rules is default MailScanner rule set.

and I constantly get warning in maillog:
Possible syntax error on line 1 of
/etc/MailScanner/rules/filetype.rules.conf
Remember to separate fields with tab characters!
Possible syntax error on line 2 of
/etc/MailScanner/rules/filetype.rules.conf
Remember to separate fields with tab characters!

And yes, I separate filed with TAB :)

Cheers!