Loads of stale zero byte tmp files?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at barendse.to
Mon May 21 23:04:58 IST 2012

On Mon, 21 May 2012, Richard Mealing wrote:

> I would check in your mailq.in folder also as you might find tnef files there too.
>
> I raised this a couple of weeks ago, but no-one got back to me, so I rolled all my machines back to 4.83.5.

Slowly i am getting the feeling that MailScanner is turning into
abandonware...   The problems with TNEF have been reported ages ago and i
do remember seeing some fixes posted to the mailing list but don't think
they ever got incorporated in the latest release of MS.

Pity, MS has always been doing a great job for me