Rejected email redirect

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Wed Mar 28 16:59:51 IST 2012

SA already has a lot of HELO rules, due to all the spam from bots, and
the lack of decent HELO checks in MTAs by default.

Use score actions in MailScanner.conf to put spam in quarantine or
tag/deliver or whatever. Quarantine here is MTA quarantine, not an IMAP
folder named "quarantine".

If you want them in specific IMAP folders, you'll need to use your LDA +
sieve, procmail, or similar to match something in the headers - like the
X-MailScanner-SpamCheck header with "HELO_"

Ken

--
Ken Anderson
Pacific Internet - http://www.pacific.net