Mailscanner / Postfix / Procmail

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:41:38 GMT 2012

I tag low scoring spam I tag the subject and deliver, for high scoring spam
the action I just delete it don't deliver.

Now I'd suggest having the mailscanner gateway on separate machine (real or
virtual) from the end user server, I've seen too many issues with mixing
the two, esp when it comes to updates of the OS and applications. Plus it's
better to keep the load off the user email server so it can concentrate on
that job and not be affected too much by having to process all that crub
email in the first place.

--
Martin Hepworth
Oxford, UK