Keep quarantine more than 9 days

Sampson, Aaron Sampson at p2sol.com
Tue Mar 20 14:26:23 GMT 2012

edit /etc/cron.daily/clean.quarantine.cron

The above is the config file that states how long it will keep the quarantine folders.  Depending on how much spam you get keeping these files for a long time could eat up a lot of space on your system.  By default it is set to disabled so Mail Scanner shouldn't automatically be deleting the folders after 9 days