CentOS 6.2 ?

Tony Arcus tony at ai.net.nz
Fri Mar 16 23:58:51 GMT 2012

I have a mail server on centos 6.2, running sendmail, mailscanner,
spam assassin, clamav and mailwatch

for a rather buggy over view of how I did it.

http://ai.net.nz/gettinghelp/how-do-i/centos-servers.html

--
Tony Arcus
Systems and Network Engineer

Phone : 06-379-6668
Phone : 04-831-1401
Email : tony at ai.net.nz
Cell  : 021-827-660

This email and any accompanying documentation may contain privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, your use
of the information is strictly prohibited.

believed to be clean.