Issues with the Phishing Updates

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Mar 9 14:26:55 GMT 2012

Matt,

I just wanted to publicly say a huge "Thank you!" to you for all your
help over the past few days getting all this stuff sorted out. I
couldn't have done it without your responding to emails at silly hours
of the night and generally being a super-hero!

Cheers,
Jules.

On 08/03/2012 20:14, Matt Hampton wrote:
> OK,
>
> They have re-inserted the zone file and it should be fully propagated
> within 2 hours.
>
> This will get cdn.mailscanner.info working again - haven't been able
> to get them to re-instate www.mailscanner.tv.  They have changed their
> policy regarding using the "www" prefix on domains hosted on the CDN.
> I had to decomission www to get cdn.mailscanner.info to work.
>
> Ho hum...
>
> matt
>
> On 8 March 2012 18:42, Matt Hampton<matt.hampton.uk at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I have pushed for an update. No news yet.
>>
>> Looks like it is an issue with the zone propagating to the DNS servers and
>> is an issue with the backend
>>
>> On Mar 8, 2012 4:07 PM, "Philip Parsons"<pparsons at techeez.com>  wrote:
>>> Any word on this Matt ?  It is still not working that I can see.

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Need help customising MailScanner? Contact me!

Follow me at twitter.com/JulesFM

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011

believed to be clean.