mailscanner/baruwa/clam marking all emails as infected

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 10:41:56 GMT 2012

Hi all,

It was something with the last update, after restarting everything and
adding the "-U" switch to the /usr/sbin/mailscanner again, mail started
flowing again.

I must have forgotten to restart one of the services and that prolly got
mailscanner mixed up causing it to flag everything as infected.

Regards
Rob