CLSID in filenames

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Thu Mar 8 14:19:53 GMT 2012

I manage a shared system for hundreds of clients, anyone sending crappy attachment names like this gets them rejected.  Simply email them back telling them what to do.

Train your client base and people who email your client base to make your life easier.

I wouldn't consider trying to modify rules for this I would tell them to give the attachment a sensible name.

P.