Attachment replaced, but no Inline Warning

Markus Wennrich mwen at f-i-ts.net
Mon Jun 25 14:28:45 IST 2012

Hi,

I have a mail with a trojan, which is received and processed by mailscanner.
The virus is found by clamscan, the attachment is replaced by
Attachment-Warning.txt, etc ... everything looks fine, with one exception:

No "Inline Warning" text at the top of the mail.

In every other mail (html or non-html) processed by our MailScanner
(file type, file name, virus) a "Inline Warning" is added ... except for
this mail.

I've attached the mail (message.txt), version-output, the processed mail
(out.txt) and the maillog as encrypted zip (password: mailscanner),
cause I fear, nobody will read this mail, if it contains a plain virus ;-)

Has anybody a idea, why mailscanner can't add a Inline Warning to this
email?

Thanks in advance,

Markus