MailScanner source

Stephen Cox stephencoxmail at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 21:55:52 IST 2012

On Jun 1, 2012 12:51 PM, "Glenn Steen" <glenn.steen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a stable release imminent? Am in the process of building a new
system and would hate to need redo it just days after finishing:-).
> Btw, hope the plan is to keep releasing the usual packages... Tried to
make some shortcuts with the baruwa repo, but. ... To much "history" to
carry over, and Andrews package is just too far off to be workably plug
compatible;-).

We will release a version once all the patches are handled.

The baruwa repo just needs some testing on the RHEL 6.2 platform.

Feel free to log this in a github issue, then there is an official bug
report.