Consequences of increasing email size from 16M to 25M

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at usherbrooke.ca
Fri Jul 20 13:11:18 IST 2012

Robert,

Increasing the size of incoming messages will have no impact on your MS/Clam/SA setup. Go ahead and accept bigger emails in Postfix and all the rest will continue to work just fine.

Denis

Denis Beauchemin
Architecte technologique - Infrastructure des serveurs
Service des technologies de l’information
Université de Sherbrooke