How to allow double extension file?

J Gao jgao at veecall.com
Mon Jul 16 19:59:00 IST 2012

On 12-07-16 10:37 AM, Peter Bonivart wrote:
> By placing them_above_  the double extension rule.
>
> /peter
> --

Well, I tried all you guys suggestion and I still get trouble when I
test the rule. I restarted MailScanner every time after modify the file.

Here I put a tiny test file online. This zip file contain a single
.sha.xml file. (This is generated by some program in Windows). Anyway
you can see that just a flat XML file but just with a double extension
file name:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3442771/test.zip

BTW, even I enable (although I don't like the idea):

# Deny all other double file extensions. This catches any hidden filenames.
allow    \.[a-z][a-z0-9]{2,3}\s*\.[a-z0-9]{3}$   Found possible filename
hiding

It's still block my test.zip file!

Could someone can test is with my test.zip file above and let me know
the solution?

Thanks a lot.

Gao