Email delivery testing

Vince Xander vince.xander at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 12:34:50 GMT 2012

Hi List,

This is not directly related to the amazing Mailscanner but I hope it is
useful to some folks that want to test the delivery of certain files via
email.

My new free service http://www.vxinbox.com allows users to send attachments
to various email providers to test if they will be delivered or not. An
attachment is sent using authenticated SMTP and received using POP3. The
main idea of the service is to gather statistics on how easy it may be to
send malicious files via email using the most common providers.

If its helpful to you I'd love to hear your feedback!

Thanks

Vince.