Warning: skipping message q0JDW*** as it has been attempted too many times

Richard Mealing richard at fastnet.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 09:04:55 GMT 2012

Hi Martin,

It was happening on perl 5.8, even with the -U switch. I've moved it now to perl 5.12 and put the -U switch on there, so I'll see how this goes.
It seems when it catches 1 of the emails, every subsequent email gets moved to quarantine until I see what's happening. After researching all I can find for a fix is this -U switch. I thought this was just for Fedora boxes but I see people with Centos also having this problem. I'm not on either - FreeBSD.
I'm wondering if something in the Signatures are doing this, rather that perl taint issues. If that's the case then I'll try and narrow it down, although it's not happened since I put this fix in yesterday.

Thanks,
Rich