Warning: skipping message q0JDW*** as it has been attempted too many times

Richard Mealing richard at fastnet.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 15:00:17 GMT 2012

Hi,

I repeatedly get this now on some of my servers. I have to delete all the databases from Clamav and restart clamav to get things working again.
I am using sane signatures and removing them all seems to fix this problem for me.
I've also tried doing the -U switch in the header of MailScanner.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I might have to ditch the added signatures if this continues.

Thanks,

Richard