MailScanner fail after spam message received

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Wed Jan 18 09:47:51 GMT 2012

Le 18/01/2012 10:29, Nenad Vijatov a écrit :
> I need help regarding MailScanner+spamassassin installation.
> It is a fresh install of postfix+MailScanner 4.84.3-1+spamassassin 3.3.2-1.
> Every-time when I receive spam message, MailScanner restart (or die?!).
> When I run with check_MailScanner with Debug=on i got this error:
>
> *10:13:26 Insecure dependency in open while running with -T switch at
> /usr/lib/perl5/IO/File.pm line 185.
> Failed.*

This is a taint problem that occurs with recent versions of perl, and
that Julian has so far failed to track down.

Until he does manage to find the offending line, the only solution is to
add the -U switch to the bangline of /usr/sbin/MailScanner

John.

--
-- Over 5000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr