Quarantined message 13A82BF8DD.AF8F7 as it caused MailScanner to crash several times

Supun Rathnayake supunr at lankacom.net
Mon Jan 2 16:18:45 GMT 2012

This happened to me as well with the recent Ubuntu 10.04 mailscanner
updates, but removing of the corrupt ( so called ) email did not solve
the problem
and finally adding -U flag to the main MailScanner file interpreter as
follows did solve the problem.

#!/usr/bin/perl -I/usr/share/MailScanner/ -U

Thanks,
Supun.