Quarantined message 13A82BF8DD.AF8F7 as it caused MailScanner to crash several times

Bjørn T Johansen btj at havleik.no
Sun Jan 1 22:08:31 GMT 2012

I am getting these in the log every day, at the moment:

Warning: skipping message 13A82BF8DD.AF8F7 as it has been attempted too many times
Quarantined message 13A82BF8DD.AF8F7 as it caused MailScanner to crash several times
MailScanner E-Mail Virus Scanner version 4.84.3 starting...

And this is a big problem because my mailsrv then stops to deliver any mail; the mail is just kept in the hold directory under postfix..

What is causing this? And is there a way to ignore this error and still deliver the rest of the mail?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj at havleik.no