Problem winmail.dat and TNEF

mul eric_le_corre at msn.com
Wed Feb 22 17:23:13 GMT 2012

mul <eric_le_corre <at> msn.com> writes:

> Andrew Colin Kissa <andrew <at> topdog.za.net> writes:
>

> > On 22 Feb 2012, at 12:36 PM, Randal, Phil wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks Andrew.
> > >
> > > Now someone with write access needs to get it into the Git repository.
> > >

> > I have sent it to jules maybe he will find sometime to push it to github.
> >
> > > and where i can download : mailscanner-fix-tnef.patch ?
> > > i dont find this in mailscanner folder download from mailscanner website
> >
> > If the attached version is mangled by the mailing list you can download it
> > here http://topdog-software.com/files/mailscanner-fix-tnef.patch
> >
> > --
> i tried what you said, but i have erros :

In my TNEF.Pm, i have this :

my ($tmpfh, $unpackdir) = tempfile("tnefXXXXXX", TMPDIR => $dir, UNLINK => 0);
  $unpackdir = $message->MakeNameSafe($unpackdir, $dir);
  unless (mkdir "$dir/$unpackdir", 0777) {
    MailScanner::Log::WarnLog("Trying to unpack %s in message %s, could not cre$
                              "$dir/$unpackdir");
    return 0;

sorry, i am bad and my enshlis is poor :-)