MailScanner now on Github

Jules Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 17:45:20 GMT 2012

Under the user "julesfm" you will now find my very latest code for
MailScanner as the project "MailScanner" on Github.

This includes all the installers, building scripts, everything. You may
find getting the "package building scripts" fun to get working on your
own machines, but it is all there and will show you how to to it so you
can build all the ClamAV+SA packages and other stuff like that too.

Have fun folks, and please don't break it!

Anything you need me to do on Github so that you can do what you need to
do, don't hesitate to get in touch (prob via Twitter).

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Need help customising MailScanner? Contact me!

Follow me at twitter.com/JulesFM

'Teach a man to reason, and he will think for a lifetime.' - Phil Plait

believed to be clean.