FW: Negative scoring MCP rule

Richard Mealing richard at fastnet.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 11:58:16 GMT 2012

That was wrong!

This would be correct!

header  __Samplerule1 Subject =~ /\bthis\b/i

header __Samplerule2 Subject =~ /\bsubject\b/i

header __Samplerule3 Subject =~ /\bis\b/i

header __Samplerule4 Subject =~ /\bbanned\b/i

meta localsamplemeta1 (__Samplerule1 && __Samplerule2 && __Samplerule3 && __Samplerule4)

score localsamplemeta1 2 describe localsamplemeta1 subj this subj subject subj is subj banned

--Rich