Negative scoring MCP rule

Dave Gattis mailscanner at romehosting.com
Tue Dec 11 01:27:53 GMT 2012

This doesn't work.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
If the both rules apply, I'd expect an MCP score of -3.

header   SAMPLE_RULE1    Subject =~ /this subject is banned/i
describe SAMPLE_RULE1    Banned Subject
score    SAMPLE_RULE1    2

body     SAMPLE_RULE2    /this text is banned/i
describe SAMPLE_RULE2    Banned body text
score    SAMPLE_RULE2    -5

Thanks,
--
Dave Gattis