Reprocessing quarantined messages [Solved, sort of]

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 11:16:06 GMT 2012

Yep, that's the root cause... I've never run my systems like that (mainly
because I've used Mailwatch for do long:-), but I *think* that means the
message will be stored in individual pieces/files... If you have the
individual parts and the headers, you might be able to reconstruct the
message file, but... That may be a nontrivial thing to script.
Can you provide an example somewhere for us to play with? Just choose a
message, tar and gzip that directory, then post it domewhere for us to grab
it.
As said, this is not the most common setup combination, so we'd need see
exactly what you have there.

Cheers!
--
-- Glenn