How to block emails that FROM doesn't belongs to server domain list

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 13:27:58 IST 2012

add this to your dns configuration adjust for your own environment.
example.com.  TXT  "v=spf1 a:mail.example.com -all"

Taken from :
http://www.openspf.org/FAQ/Examples

It's a bit touch to read through the docs from spf
just start here and try to force your way through the docs
http://www.openspf.org/

Ofcourse you need to explain mailscanner to check for spf records.
I'm not at work this week, so I can't give you a working example right
now you will have to wait until next week if you want that.

Rob