MailScanner to Dovecot LDA

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:12:32 IST 2012

Well it's really just a matter of getting Sendmail to talk to Dovecot.

 MailScanner just does what it says, scans email. It's not involved with
the mail delivery process at all and just sits in between two MTA queues
(sendmail/exim/..) and passes email from queue to the other.,

--
Martin Hepworth, CISSP
Oxford, UK