MailScanner keeps dying on my CentOS 6.2 Server

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Tue Apr 24 17:13:10 IST 2012

On 24 April 2012 17:01 Mail Lists wrote:
>      Permissions where root.apache for
> "/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine"
> I have changed it to postfix.apache and that is when the
> messages got processed and MailScanner walked past with not issues.

That's the same as my setup, with 770 permissions on the directories, so
that postfix (for MailScanner) & apache (for MailWatch) can read/write
as required to do their jobs

So if that's working, i.e. your messages are correctly getting into
quarantine and you can access them properly via mailwatch, then I think
you're sorted.

Stef

--
This email has been scanned by the Alpha Omega Computers MailCrusader
for viruses, spam and dangerous content.