MailScanner keeps dying on my CentOS 6.2 Server

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Tue Apr 24 13:58:33 IST 2012

On 24 April 2012 13:38 Jeremy McSpadden wrote:
> debug output ?

That's a bit mean. OP has gone to some effort to try and provide
versioning and logs and has tried at least one common fix found in the
list archive. Might be nice to tell him *how* to get the debug output.

Brian - if you look towards the bottom of MailScanner.conf you will see
a couple of settings

# Set Debug to "yes" to stop it running as a daemon and just process
# one batch of messages and then exit.
Debug = no

# Do you want to debug SpamAssassin from within MailScanner?
Debug SpamAssassin = no

Set Debug to yes and you will get a lot of additional output which is
useful for diagnostics. It looks like it got through SpamAssassin fine,
so I don't think you'll need to debug that as well.

Regards

Stef

--
This email has been scanned by the Alpha Omega Computers MailCrusader
for viruses, spam and dangerous content.