OT Sendmail and Motorola smartphones

Alex Neuman alex at vidadigital.com.pa
Wed Apr 18 20:37:25 IST 2012

I saw a client the other day (Samsung) whose settings included
"encryption", which could be set to "None", "TLS", "SSL" and "Use SSL
but don't care about the fact that it's a self-signed certificate". If
I didn't choose the last option it wouldn't work. Most mail clients on
mobiles have this option, albeit with different names.