Scan outgoing mail from web sites - Is it Possible?

David j davidj at mail24-7.com
Mon Apr 16 15:44:34 IST 2012

Hi,

Subject: RE: Scan outgoing mail from web sites - Is it Possible?

As long as the webmail , forms etc. use SMTP then all email generated by
them will be scanned.

Squirrelmail for example is configurable from its conf.pl and typically can
be set to smtp or sendmail.

Thank-you. Yes I confirmed that its using the SMTP of postfix.

a. I'd like to quarantine any suspected outbound email that's flagged as
spam so that I can inspect it.  Is this possible and if so what are the
steps to do this.

b. Also is there a way I can dbl check that the outbound email is being
scanned by mailscanner.

Thank-you
David j.