lots of spam getting through with zero score since saturday

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at pdscc.com
Thu Apr 12 17:18:15 IST 2012

Actually looks like that was the problem, though I made 2 changed, uppped SA
timeout from 40 to 120 seconds and installed the caching-nameserver package.

Things seem to be back to normal now.

Though checking other boxes in the field that have been working without
issues for years, none of them have the caching-nameserver installed.... or
bind for that matter <shrug>

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting