lots of spam getting through with zero score since saturday

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at pdscc.com
Thu Apr 12 05:19:39 IST 2012

That's been on the back of my mind actually....

overall interactive responsiveness has definitely gone down since moving to
virtual

Nothing that I'd consider out of the ordinary showing up in maillog.

We have at least 3 or 4 other settings with nearly identical config out
there, this is the only site we've been having issues with, also only site
virtualized,

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting