MailScanner and Spamassasin and Recipient count

Rose, Bobby brose at med.wayne.edu
Fri Apr 6 17:12:49 IST 2012

I'm not looking to record the recipients in the headers but MailScanner knows the envelope recipients for things like the "Ignore Spam Whitelist If Recipients Exceed" option.  I'm looking for a way for SA to have either the envelope recipients for a count rule or maybe the envelope recipient count from MailScanner to be referenced in SA.

Make sense?

-=B