mailscanner and opendkim

Markus Nilsson markus at markusoft.se
Fri Sep 23 07:11:46 IST 2011

We configure this in postfix's master.cf

submission inet n - n - - smtpd
-o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt
-o smtpd_client_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject
-o content_filter=dksign:[127.0.0.1]:10028

On the submission instance, we add a content_filter (dksign) which signs all mail coming in on the submission port

/Markus