mailscanner and opendkim

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Thu Sep 22 13:00:05 IST 2011

  _____

From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of John Mark
Niar
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 2:17 AM
To: mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
Subject: mailscanner and opendkim

Hello All,

I've just implemented MailScanner.  Great software by the way!  When I run
MailScanner I run into OpenDKIM problem.  My OpenDKIM was working already
before I run the MailScanner.

Now even if OpenDKIM adds a signature, it will result o dkim: permerror (bad
sig).  I know MailScanner inserts some information inside the header and
probably overwrites the OpenDKIM header information?

If so, does anyone can help me solve this?

 Should not matter what MailScanner does because the DKIM signature should
not be added until the last thing before sending, existing signatures should
be checked before anything is altered or added