Spam Attacks

Paul Kelly :: Blacknight paul at blacknight.com
Wed Sep 14 23:34:39 IST 2011

A full days logs here I think.

http://dominion.blacknight.ie/~paul/postfix-Sep14.txt

It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. But I can clearly see the first 10 domains we moved over were indeed getting most of the traffic.

At least now we've got proper logging, unlike Qmail which is just a MAJOR pita to get any information from.

I suppose if you use a 10 year old car in a race, you're going to loose.

Paul

Paul Kelly
Technical Director
Microsoft Certified Partner