Spam Attacks

Paul Kelly :: Blacknight paul at blacknight.com
Tue Sep 13 17:48:57 IST 2011

On 13 Sep 2011, at 11:36, Johan Hendriks wrote:

>> Hi All,
>> Thanks for your replies. As of today I've pointed 10 domains to a new gateway and here are some stats.
>> http://dominion.blacknight.ie/~paul/postfix.txt
>> It's a bit crazy.
>
> [OT]
> How do you get these stats.
> [/OT]

As Glenn has said it's pflogsumm and postfix logs.

Exact command I use is:

# pflogsumm.pl -d today /var/log/mail.log | less

Todays stats are higher than yesterdays as we slowly migrate all 43k mail domains over. I think we've got around 12k or so done so far, it's automated but going slowly.

Regards,

Paul