Building MAilscanner without breaking perl

Lance Haig lhaig at haigmail.com
Sun Sep 4 12:15:07 IST 2011

Hi Guys,

I myself have suffered the perl breakage after trying to upgrade my
MailScanner server OS for security patches.

I am now trying to build a new server but I know that it has been
mentioned in the past that it is possible to use the built in Perl
modules for MailScanner in place of the ones in the install package.

Has someone done this and prepared to share how they did it?

Thanks

Lance

--
This message was scanned by Better Hosted and is believed to be clean.
http://www.betterhosted.com