MS Doesn't completely block spam with faulty attachments

Joolee mailscanner at joolee.nl
Fri Sep 2 11:20:22 IST 2011

A feature that i would like to be able to disable ;)

"Why would you want to spend precious resources on a meaningless check, when
you already decided to stop the offending attachment?!"
To inform my paying user why the contract he's been waiting for was blocked.

I think I already made quite clear why it's not an option for me to
completely block them. I can't see why other users can't be bothered by it,
maybe they just accept that they can't solve it? (Not my way of handling
problems)