oddity on ms start

Dave Helton dave at KD0YU.COM
Thu Oct 27 19:58:05 IST 2011

whoa.. hold up.
I remember something about the Compress-Zlib was the wrong version and that was the only thing that needed to be reloaded.
I had that same problem.  Do that first!!

From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info [mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Jeremy McSpadden
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 1:52 PM
To: MailScanner discussion
Subject: Re: oddity on ms start

It is a test box .. im going to reload it. although I recall having the same issue last time, just assumed it was because i wasn't complete w/ the setup. It seems that rpmforge is updating some pkgs that i do not want updated from that repo. need to set some exclusions on it.
--
Jeremy McSpadden
Flux Labs, Inc