Release: error code 75 returned from Mail Server

sonidhaval at gmail.com sonidhaval at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 19:45:55 IST 2011

Hello,

We have MailScanner 4.79 with Centos 5.6 32 bit for email filtration. Now
when I am trying to release email, getting below error.

Release: error code 75 returned from Mail Server:
mta-connect.c:119:MTACON_send_data:ERROR: While trying to send 77 bytes in
string
'ZGF5LCBPY3QuIDYsIDIwMTENCg0KDQoNCiAgIEZvciBhIHByaW50YWJsZSB2ZXJzaW9uLCB3aGlj
' mta-connect.c:486:MTACON_send_mailpack:ERROR: While attempting to send
mailpack data
'ZGF5LCBPY3QuIDYsIDIwMTENCg0KDQoNCiAgIEZvciBhIHByaW50YWJsZSB2ZXJzaW9uLCB3aGlj
'

How to solve this issue ?

Do let me know if you need more information for this.

Thank you,

--
Kind regards,
Dhaval Soni ( RHCA )