Not Catching Spams and Config

Markus Nilsson markus at markusoft.se
Mon Oct 10 16:18:57 IST 2011

Yes as you see in the headers below, the mail has been classified as spam:

Either configure your mail client to put mails with the x-spam-status header in a spam folder, or handle it with actions in MS.

Setting mails with scoring > 3 to delete, is in my opinion *very* aggressive

The options you have now is reasonable (maybe a too low Required score), just configure your client to handle the header and you should be fine!

/Markus