Not Catching Spams and Config

Markus Nilsson markus at markusoft.se
Mon Oct 10 14:33:27 IST 2011

Hi,

SA does not trust DKIM, but you can use it to whitelist (or blacklist) certain senders that are using DKIM.

If you check the scoring, you see that DKIM gives a (close to) 0 result.

DKIM_SIGNED 0.10
DKIM_VALID -0.10
DKIM_VALID_AU -0.10

I'd guess that your MS setting for scoring is not correctly set, what does your options

Required SpamAssassin Score =
High SpamAssassin Score =
Spam Actions =
High Scoring Spam Actions =