Not Catching Spams and Config

Mike's List mikelist at leawood.com
Sun Oct 9 21:34:29 IST 2011

Yes, but I believe it's default and with no additional settings.  Here's the
config from MailScanner.conf and the spam.whitelist.rules, which is left at
default.

Is Definitely Not Spam = %rules-dir%/spam.whitelist.rules

Default...

/etc/MailScanner/rules # cat spam.whitelist.rules
# If you are basing a blacklist on this then you can refer to
# a null (empty) sender address with "/^$/" as the address to match.
#
# This is where you can build a Spam WhiteList
# Addresses matching in here, with the value
# "yes" will never be marked as spam.