Not Catching Spams and Config

Mike's List mikelist at leawood.com
Sun Oct 9 19:33:16 IST 2011

I'm getting lots of spams, even though I have lowered the SA required
scores in the MailScanner.conf to that of 3.  It seems like some spams
are not even being check by SpamAssassin?  B

 	From /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
 		Required SpamAssassin Score = 3

 	Header: X-YOURORG-MailScanner-SpamCheck: not spam, SpamAssassin
 	(not cached, score=0, required 3, autolearn=not spam)

How can spams be getting a score of 0 if it is run through all those
RBLs, Pyzor, Razor, DCC, etc.?

I ran sa-update, and looked at /etc/sysconfig/update_spamassassin file
and saw the below.  However, the below scripts are no where in /usr/bin
but in /usr/local/bin.

MSSAUPDATE=/usr/sbin/update_spamassassin
SAUPDATE=/usr/bin/sa-update
SACOMPILE=/usr/bin/sa-compile
SAUPDATEARGS=""

I can make the change, etc. but I'm wondering what else I need to modify
to make this work?  Is there like a "global" setting that missed
somewhere during Clam-SA installation, i.e. with the install.sh script?

All inputs are welcome.  Thank you.

Mike