winmail.dat problem all of a sudden

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Sun Oct 9 00:44:50 IST 2011

The internal expander fails with some attachments resulting in "message tried to kill MailScanner" problems.

Not much of a fix.

And, as has been pointed out before, we're not in control of the outside world, so all exhortations on this list to abandon MS RTF emails are not going to fix anything.

Cheers,

Phil