CentOS 6 MailScanner & Postfix - SOLVED

Bradley Leonard bradley at stygianresearch.com
Sat Oct 8 19:24:37 IST 2011

I finally solved this issue.  To be honest, I'm not sure what caused it or what I did differently
this time, but I have it working.  I've come to the conclusion that it was a non obvious
permission problem with clamav, but I'm really not sure.  I wasn't getting any errors in syslog,
audit logs from selinux or anything from running mailscanner with --debug.

I'd like to publicly thank Jeremy McSpadden and Noel Butler for their assistance.  Jeremy was very
kind to allow me to parse through his mailscanner and postfix config files.

Thanks for all the help!

Brad
--
Bradley Leonard
EMail:  bradley at stygianresearch.com

Rob   - "The hills are alive with the..the..sound of monkeys?"
Bucky - "It's in the key of delicious."

Life is simple. Humans make it complicated.